Ten Year Guarantee
RESTYLE, a service operated by Re-Style Home Improvements Pty Ltd, t/a Restyle, QBCC 1260565, (hereinafter called the Company) of 10/13-15 Ellerslie Road, Meadowbrook 4131, offers a full 5 year plus diminishing pro rata 5 year warranty on the roof coating following a completed roof restoration, subject to the following terms & conditions.
Should the surface coating deteriorate to the extent that it chips, peels or flakes as a result of faulty materials, then the Company will, at its option, either repair the affected section of the surface coating or re-install the coating overall or refund the original price of the materials and installation. The Company, at its option, will be limited to repairing or replacing faulty coating with the Company’s coating or coating materials of similar quality, in full, during the first five (5) years and thereafter, this reapplication cost shall be on a diminishing pro rata basis for each of the following five years.
Terms and Conditions:
- This warranty covers the coating only.
- The restoration has been carried out in accordance with the manufacturers published recommendations, current at the time of the restoration.
- The Restyle paint finish must not be scratched, abraded, damaged or recoated.
- Sheltered or areas unwashed by rain exposure must be washed down on a regular 12 monthly basis to control growth of organic material and remove potential contaminants.
- Damage to the roof caused partly or wholly due to the following are not covered by this warranty:
– persons walking on the roof, unusual traffic across the roof, objects falling on the roof, a build up of bat, bird or animal droppings, industrial pollution, soils, ash, fertilizers or other moisture retaining substances, areas in metallic contact with lead or copper or subject to run-off from copper flashings and pipes, chemical agents, fumes, liquids or solids other than direct rain falling onto the product under warranty, storm or tempest or other Acts of God, defects in the structure, defects in the pre-existing coatings to which the Company’s coating has been applied or any action happening beyond the control of the Company.
- Damage to the roof caused partly or wholly by failure to remove debris and/or failure to provide free drainage of water will not be covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not extend to the infra-structure of the roof or its original installation and the resulting weather security.
- This warranty shall only apply where the purchaser has made full payment for the restoration work carried out to this roof.
- Any remedial work carried out under this warranty shall not extend the term of the original warranty.
- A warranty claim, to notify the Company, must be prompt and in writing. This shall then be the date of the claim.
- The Company shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Normal weathering, which includes natural reduction in paint gloss and a natural colour change of the paint finish, is not covered by this warranty.
The Company shall only be liable for:
- The cost of repairing the faulty coating
- The cost of replacing the faulty coating with the Company’s coating or a coating of equivalent quality whichever is lowest.
RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR RESURFACED ROOF:
You should keep your roof clean. This will maintain its surface. A maintenance application of the colour after 10 years will restore the roof’s lustre, help protect the colour from weathering and restart your warranty. Contact Restyle to ascertain the suitability of any cleaning material you wish to use on your roof.
Complete our enquiry form to request a quotation or ask a question
One of our friendly staff members will phone you back to discuss your requirements.
Watch Our Video
You can rely on our years of experience, safety standards and quality workmanship to ensure you get a roof result that will stand the test of time.
In fact, we guarantee it.
WATCH OUT VIDEO